Inspired by Wes Bos' uses.tech, here is a list of things I use on a daily basis that help me code.
Software and Tools
- I use Visual Studio Code as my code editor of choice with the Tokyo Night Storm theme and the Fluent Icons extension. The font I use is Roboto Mono. Here's what that looks like:
- I use Figma to prototype and iterate my website and app designs, as well as to create simple SVG files (I use Adobe Illustrator for anything more complex).
- Squoosh is an amazing web app I often use to compress images.
- Laptop — ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500QC
- Keyboard — Logitech G815 LIGHTSYNC
- Mouse — Logitech G402
- Headset — HyperX Cloud Stinger Core